Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ready to play!

Yessssss......... it's good to be back! I am one of those who will not explore any techno stuff on my own- frankly, quite wary of it all. So thanks folks, for organising this once again - just the kind of nudge I need!
Have gone through the blogs on the library website and its a pity they have failed to initiate any customer comments for some reason. Maybe they need a nudge too!
I do see how blogging could be used in social circles especially if you are part of a group and this is applicable to the libraries too. We are at a stage when even libraries need to be marketed and I personally think blogging is a great marketing tool. Hail Blogging!!

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi There

Great to see your blog up and running you will really love this program its really cool lots of cool stuff to learn!! Next up is Genealogy which is really cool set up your Family Tree:-) Have fun blogging look forward to your next blog :-)