Sunday, February 8, 2009

Genealogy

Setting up the family tree was great fun and though I started it as an exercise, my husband has run away with it. He was obsessed with it all weekend and has added heaps of info to it. The disappointing bit was that I set it up on My Heritage and found no way to embed it onto my blog - had to set up Geni just to complete the exercise.
I would definitely recommend this to friends and customers, who I believe will be just as delighted as me, as its quite simple to set up and navigate. Besides when you add people's email addresses, the site automatically shoots out emails to them and gives them a chance to add information and expand it themselves. Good fun!

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Enthublogger

Great to see you have finished
Week 2 Genelogy and that you had fun setting up your family tree. Good fun for the entire family. Keep up the great work :-)