Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finally!!!

Finally, its happened to me and I just cannot believe it......... (twisting the lyrics of a song)! Its with mixed feelings that I am signing my last post. I am relieved that's its all done and also have this sense of sadness that the excitement of blogging is over. I certainly had a few ups and downs, hated a few "things" and thoroughly enjoyed others. This whole exercise was a huge learning curve - I know I wouldn't have done it on my own . So a beeeg thanks to all involved in setting this up and my team, who helped and encouraged me from time to time.
I feel empowered and love showing off among my friends, who haven't a clue what I am talking about and my worse half, who thinks he is the most knowledgeable in the family!!
Awww.....what do I do now? I know! I'll ask my manager to roster regular "Tech" time for the next one month just so that I can take the time to read other's blogs!!
Bye now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well great job! You should be proud that you did the program and you did it well! You can also brag off to your friends when you recieve your mp3 player this week! ;) Cheers!